Thursday, January 20, 2022

A Question For Readers

Here is a question for my readers who are particularly interested in the space travel stuff that I do.  Would you be interested in participating with others of like mind,  working on these kinds of ideas?  If so,  you might visit,  or even join,  the community that is on the New Mars forums,  part of the Mars Society’s efforts. 

That link is http://newmars.com/forums/

I am a frequent contributor there,  and we on those forums are looking for more folks interested in trying to contribute toward any possible viable ideas.  Give it a try.  Let me know here what you think,  if you go visit there.  Please use the comment option here.  I only remove obvious spam. 

GW 

1 comment:

  1. Don't kn ow if you are aware, but I've been to The Mars Desert Research Station twice. Once as a crew member (I think 2011)and once as the Commander leading a student crew from MCC the following year. It was an experience I'll never forgot, but also one I'll not repeat. It may sound strange, but a combination of age and the demands that are placed on the body out there will keep me from going back. I often say that while the scientist will pave the way to Mars, it will be the butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker (the outcasts of Earth i.e. those with nothing left to lose that are willing to leave Earth) that will settle Mars and make it a viable home for the rest of humanity.

    ReplyDelete